Lessons From The Road
Since leaving Texas ten days ago, I've seen a lot of new and wonderful things. I've also had a lot of time to think. Here's a sampling of my new discoveries and rediscoveries.
Here's a sampling.
- Don't let life keep you so busy that you don't stop and see the beauty of the changing seasons.
- Value the time you have with loved ones, be they family or friends.
- Sometimes, you need to put yourself in a bubble and just think.
- Target has the best bathroom stops for road trips.
- Sometimes you just have to lift your feet and jump. Or, zip line.
- Face your phobias! (Especially if they include driving over a long bridge over the Tennessee River.)
- Don't be afraid to stop.
- The spirit of Eternity Springs is everywhere. Just keep your eyes and ears open and you'll find it.
Posted on Wed, November 13, 2013
by Geralyn Dawon